This paper will highlight the design verification challenges the industry is facing during ongoing projects for HPHT equipment using methodologies outlined in API Technical Report 17TR8, “HPHT Design Guidelines”, with application ASME Section VIII, Div. 2 or Section VIII, Div. 3. This requires the industry to conduct design verification using elastic plastic stress analysis, fatigue analysis and serviceability analysis.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.