Inmarsat ELEVATE launched to accelerate IoT industry growth
With more businesses recognizing the impact of IoT technologies on their operations and on the world, and the number of global satellite IoT connections set to continue growing at a 25% CAGR [Source: Omdia] in the coming years, the need for a ‘one stop shop’ for IoT solutions has never been greater.
To accelerate these IoT opportunities for businesses around the world, Inmarsat, a leader in global, mobile satellite communications, is announcing Inmarsat ELEVATE, a new partner program offering three key pillars to support businesses throughout the IoT ecosystem and to cement the industry’s future growth.
- The first pillar is a development program for IoT solution providers, system integrators, machinery manufacturers, and OEMs looking to scale, who will be able to take advantage of Inmarsat’s ELERA satellite network and footprint.
- The second pillar is a partner ecosystem, enabling organizations to access each other’s knowledge and collaborate with other organizations within the satellite IoT sector.
- The third pillar is an online marketplace to promote IoT solutions that work seamlessly anywhere in the world, no matter how remote – to ensure every business can benefit.
In the next five years, the goal of Inmarsat ELEVATE is to help partners achieve double digit growth – as well as establishing Inmarsat ELEVATE as the leading IoT marketplace for solutions that work anywhere in the world.
Mike Carter, President at Inmarsat Enterprise, said “The satellite IoT market has been steadily growing for years – and now is the time to up the ante and kickstart its next stage of more rapid growth. Inmarsat ELEVATE will help our customers realize the promise of IoT anywhere, while empowering the wider satellite IoT ecosystem to make it a reality. The ELEVATE community will play an active role in addressing the planet’s really big challenges, helping build a more sustainable, efficient and safe global supply chain.”
“Inmarsat’s ELERA network provides an essential backbone to IoT innovation, so our development partners will be able to scale and grow their operations backed by its reliability and seamless global connectivity. Our partner ecosystem will enable knowledge-sharing and collaboration at an unprecedented scale, between parties of all sizes, in all geographies and industries, while our online marketplace will promote IoT solutions for any and every business need.
“Launching a program like Inmarsat ELEVATE is about using our expertise and technological strength for the good of our customers – and we’re confident that it will have a huge impact on the organizations that need it most. We’re excited to work with as many new partners as possible, and to see what we can achieve together – as individual businesses, and as an innovative, game-changing industry.”
Partners will benefit from Inmarsat’s global footprint, empowering them to take advantage of opportunities beyond their existing operational regions. Inmarsat will also support building customized growth plans for each partner, and help businesses make sense of global regulations and market access.
ELEVATE partners will be able to harness these new commercial opportunities and scale faster than ever thanks to Inmarsat’s ELERA network, the world’s most reliable satellite network for IoT and secure narrowband connectivity. ELERA offers more global spectrum than any L-band provider, with Inmarsat’s recently launched I-6 F1 satellite (and I-6 F2 launching in Q1 2023) making the best use of the available spectrum and providing 50% more capacity per beam.
What’s more, dedicated technical teams will be on hand to help new partners test, integrate and optimize their satellite connectivity investments, to ensure their success. For those struggling to access the capital they need to support this growth, the ecosystem will also offer smaller companies new opportunities to access funding through its financial community – further strengthening the industry’s growth.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)