Det-Tronics Launches BluEdge service platform to support customers
Det-Tronics today launched the BluEdge™ service platform, a differentiated service offering for its customers operating high hazard petroleum, oil and gas facilities. Det-Tronics, a leader in fire and gas safety systems technology solutions, leverages its extensive service expertise through the BluEdge platform, providing a tiered service model to meet the needs of each customer. Det-Tronics is part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
“We are very excited to launch this new best-in-class service solution for our customer base,” said Rachid Ouenniche, Director of Service & Aftermarket at Det-Tronics. “The BluEdge service platform provides our customers options as well as peace of mind. Reaching this next level of excellence is what they expect from industry leader Det-Tronics.”
The BluEdge service platform provides Det-Tronics customers with the following range of service options to meet the specific needs of their business:
- Core: A service option where factory experts are available for on-demand service and support of customers’ Det-Tronics equipment and systems.
- Enhance: An offering designed to improve reliability throughout the lifecycle of Det-Tronics customers’ equipment and systems.
- Elite: The most comprehensive service offering tailored to meet customers’ needs and provide peace of mind over the lifecycle of customers’ equipment and systems.
For more information, visit the website.
Related News ///
- Oil States Industries introduces combined managed pressure drilling and riser system (5/4)
- TitanLiner exclusively manufactures, distributes RoboLiner® polyurea sprayed Rroles for use as secondary containment (5/4)
- Trelleborg strengthens its navigation and piloting offering with SafePilot CAT PRO launch (5/4)
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)