Site License ///
Site License Program Free Trials are available for your company!
Contact Lee Nichols, Director of Data Sales, at +1 (713) 525-4626 or email@example.com to learn more.
Give your organization the tools to achieve greatness in the upstream oil and gas industry. Provide your organization with quick-and-easy access to World Oil's leading technical coverage of the exploration, drilling, completion and production sectors of the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
World Oil provides practical solutions to everyday challenges as well as insights into innovations and emerging trends in the global oil and gas industry. World Oil Online also produces industry-leading data tables, statistics and reference materials. A site license program provides convenient and unlimited access to these resources and more.
Premium access includes:
- Coverage of the latest news and developments in the upstream sector
- The current issue of World Oil magazine online
- An archive of World Oil magazine issues dating back to 1998, searchable by keyword or topic
- Archived World Oil Forecast Drilling, Production and Reserve statistics as published annually in the magazine
- The Engineering Data Tables/Toolkit featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Acidizing Table, Casing Table, Tubing Reference Table and more
Flexible Options. Choose from several types of access and content options.
- World Oil Site License - includes full access to WorldOil.com -- local or global site license
- Gulf Publishing Company Site License - includes full access to WorldOil.com, WorldOil.com/Rigstar, HydroarbonProcessing.com and ConstructionBoxscore.com-- local or global site license program
Academic pricing is available. Inquire for details.
Get started today and discover how your organization can benefit from a site license program.
Unlimited access. Your organization will have convenient access to the latest news and developments in the global oil and gas industry as well as unfettered access to all archives, research, data and reference materials.
A cost-effective way to disseminate information. Online site license programs provide the most affordable approach to expanding access to multiple users.
Personal service. Site license clients work with us via a dedicated professional who works directly with you on all subscription related activities and inquiries.
Centralized License and Simplified Billing. There is no better way to streamline numerous subscriptions.
Contact Lee Nichols, Director of Data Sales, at +1 (713) 525-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find the right site license program for your or to request a free trial.