Saudi Aramco extends contract for Seadrill jackup
HAMILTON, Bermuda -- Seadrill has received a three-year contract extension from Saudi Aramco for the jackup rig AOD III.
The extension, which will expire in December 2019, is in direct continuation of the current contract.
This extension follows the three-year extensions of the AOD I and AOD II announced on July 29, 2016. The three units have been working for Saudi Aramco since 2013.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- NOIA: Biden amid must accelerate offshore oil and gas program development (5/19)
- Russia says half of Gazprom clients abroad opened ruble accounts (5/19)
- Shale jobs won't top pre-pandemic levels until 2027 (5/18)
- U.S. to ease sanctions on Venezuela, enabling cargoes to Europe (5/18)
- Europe makes U-turn on American gas with fracing fears at bay (5/18)