Addressing the new global challenges of P&As
The dramatic rise in orphaned oil and gas wells, combined with multi-well pads and their own set of P&A issues, poses unprecedented challenges to oil and gas companies. Mitigating these challenges and potential risks will require well control experts, who take a new approach and leverage advanced technology and expertise.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)