NETL develops advanced CO2 foam reservoir simulator
Reservoir simulation development has, historically, been a very active area of R&D at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Research projects for the development of simulators possessing the capability to investigate the effects of chemical, thermal and miscible processes were awarded as early as 1980. Specifically, the development of simulators modeling CO2 enhanced oil recovery (EOR) has been targeted, due to the amount of additional oil that can be recovered.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)