Offshore in depth
The Arctic region is shaping up to be one of the most interesting oil and gas frontiers, with huge potential, but also with major technical, environmental and political challenges. According to Wood MacKenzie the largely unexplored Arctic holds as much as 166 Bboe, mostly offshore, representing 20% of the planet’s undiscovered, recoverable oil and gas.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)
- Saudi Aramco sees oil demand near pre-pandemic levels (1/24)
- Halliburton sees frac equipment orders double as shale rebounds (1/24)
- EU takes heat for labeling gas and nuclear power plants as “green” energy (1/24)
- Eni’s Var Energi plans IPO in bet on strong future for natural gas (1/24)