Integrated production modeling allows comparison of subsea and conventional lift technologies
To anticipate and increment oil production, subsea gas-liquid separation is the most advanced of available technologies for deepwater applications. As shown in two case studies, Integrated Production Modeling is the best way to estimate incremental oil recovery and compare with other artificial lift technologies.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.