EAGE preview: Leveraging technology to change industry frontiers
This year, participants at the 75th EAGE Conference and Exhibition incorporating SPE EUROPEC will have the opportunity to take a closer look at the industry’s “Changing Frontiers.” As the global population grows and energy demand increases, oil and gas players around the world are looking for new, more sophisticated ways to access and develop Earth’s natural resources. EAGE will be held June 10-13, 2013, at ExCel London.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.