What's new in production
It’s strange, in a way, to talk about water scarcity, because water is one of the most abundant compounds in the universe. The Kuiper belt, that enormous region of icy bodies out beyond the orbit of Neptune, is said to contain enough frozen water to refill the earth’s oceans many times over.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- BP pays UK tax on North Sea business for first time in years (6/24)
- Permian Basin facing new environmental rules that could curb drilling (6/24)
- A fresh look at what Russia’s invasion means for energy companies (6/24)
- U.S. energy industry invites Biden to visit American energy sites ahead of trip to Saudi Arabia (6/24)
- Swagelok Company celebrates 75th anniversary (6/23)