Through his 40-year career, Ken Arnold, senior technical advisor to Worley Parsons, has witnessed the oil and gas industry conquer a plethora of feats. From ultra-deepwater drilling to advanced recovery techniques, Arnold has not just helped develop the technologies, but also the management processes that have unlocked hydrocarbons from some of the most challenging places on earth.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- BP pays UK tax on North Sea business for first time in years (6/24)
- Permian Basin facing new environmental rules that could curb drilling (6/24)
- A fresh look at what Russia’s invasion means for energy companies (6/24)
- U.S. energy industry invites Biden to visit American energy sites ahead of trip to Saudi Arabia (6/24)
- Swagelok Company celebrates 75th anniversary (6/23)