North American drilling update: Stagnation prevails at a high level
Producers in the U.S. continue to be concerned about regulatory uncertainty, and as such, the number of wells drilled may not reach the 45,000-per-year mark. In Canada, producers are concentrating on oil production, while being concerned about oil transportation and gas prices. Activity in Mexico is about to slow down appreciably.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.