Are UK CCS projects finally poised for take-off? (1)
The P-63 Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessel, developed specifically to work in Brazil’s offshore Papa Terra oil field, is unique in that it will be the first FPSO vessel to utilize gas-fueled engines to produce more than 100 MW of power. The contract to supply the three main power modules to achieve this demanding output was awarded to Wärtsilä. This also includes commissioning, start-up and operational supervision.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.