Joining in on the upstream hiring rush
As an industry that never seems to stand still, the upstream oil and gas sector has seen a tremendous amount of growth over the last several years. Given the steady price of oil, as well as advancing technologies to reach resources deeper, hotter, and in locations thought impossible to produce even 10 years ago, it is no surprise that the global industry is clamoring to find new talent.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.