The Last Barrel
As you leaf through the pages of this issue, you will see several significant items of coverage related to energy issues in the Nov. 6 presidential election. In our humble opinion, as regards the future of the U.S. oil and gas industry, this is perhaps the most crucial election since World War II. Accordingly, we have worked hard to bring our readers a variety of substantial, objective pieces on energy issues, based on the facts and the current administration’s track record.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.