Show Preview: ONS focuses on sustainability, diversification and security
As advancements continue to be made in offshore technology, and resources are discovered in new, ever-deeper waters around the world, Offshore Northern Seas (ONS) 2012, one of Europe’s premier oil and gas shows, will explore some of the varying challenges—economical, geopolitical and regulatory—in today’s offshore operations.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.