Regional Report - China: NOCs scramble to narrow the ever-widening supply-demand gap
With China’s oil and gas giants continuing their global buying bender and showing no signs of closing their wallets anytime soon, it’s easy to overlook the spirited onshore and offshore drilling campaign taking place within the country’s ample borders as it struggles to quench an unequaled thirst for energy.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.