Although he holds more than 500 US patents, David Hall, owner of Provo, Utah-based Novatek Inc., will tell you he’s never worked a day in his life. With inventions ranging from a homemade plywood hovercraft to a high-speed drillstring communication network, Hall believes that the key to being a successful inventor is having fun with your job and never being afraid to fail.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)