What's new in production
When implementing a SEMS for your MODU, FPS, FPSO or TLP, the I3P or DQP’s JSA may indicate the need for a CAP. Submit within 30 days, and don’t you forget it, Holmes. It’s the revenge of the acronyms, and Google doesn’t help. (SEMS, for example, stands for San Elijo Middle School.)
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)
- Angolan leader urges Africa to avoid hasty end to fossil fuels (5/16)
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)