Oil and Gas in the Capitals
In April, the US National Academies of Science (NAS) published a landmark report on fuel economy standards for trucks. This study could have profound long-term implications. Its results are already being used by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to develop congressionally mandated fuel economy regulations for trucks, which will be issued in draft later this year.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)