Planning optimal casing points
Vol. 230 No. 6 SPECIAL FOCUS: DRILLING AND COMPLETION TECHNOLOGY Planning optimal casing points A new algorithm and program were used to plan casing points in Persian Gulf wells. Rasool Khosravanian, M. B. Aryanezhad, Seyed J. Sadjadi and Farnaz Barzinpour
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.