News & Resources
Christmas tree gauge Houston-based Winters Instruments has introduced a heavy-duty tree gauge. This 4-in. (100-mm) gauge is used in severe conditions where rugged construction is required. The gauge features ±1% ANSI/ASME Grade A full-scale accuracy and stainless steel composition for the case, ring, socket and Bourdon tube to withstand corrosive environments, and an adjustable aluminum micrometer pointer. A restrictor screw is standard. Ranges are from 1,000 to 20,000 psi. The Christmas tree gauge is available with optional safety glass, safety case, fill fluids and Winters Stabilizer pointer movement feature. Expandable reamer. The GaugePro XPR expandable reamer is a concentric hole enlargement tool for use in applications ranging from the simplest to the most complex deepwater project. The dependable ball-drop mechanism activates the cutter blades, which are deployed with fluid circulation and deactivated when circulation is stopped. This design eliminates premature triggering independent of WOB, flow or BHA pressure.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.