OTC 2005 seeks to offer solutions to challenging upstream issues
How to apply technology gains to meet growing world energy demand and manpower deficits are among the topics presented in this year’s show.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Set of reports should reveal UK’s full renewable potential (7/5)
- Deadline approaching for 2022 World Oil Awards nominations (7/5)
- Oil prices plummet below $100 as recession risks gain focus (7/5)
- DNV supports Elia Transmission Belgium on offshore renewable project (7/5)
- Varel Energy Solutions acquires Sledgehammer Oil Tools (7/5)