New technique for real-time watercut monitoring
Watercut monitoring is essential for well-test separators, flow stations, oil treatment plants, and oil sales tank farms. Knowing and controlling water/oil content improves the efficiency of oil recovery, minimizes transport of water, and maximizes oil quality by improving the dehydration process. Online water supervision is essential for reservoir management and production optimization, enabling reliable and continuous net-oil production estimation, well diagnostics/maintenance and reservoir model adjustment.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.