Hilman Rollers, Inc. released its latest brochure featuring products such as early well-to-well skidding land rigs and its lift and roll systems on modern offshore jackups. The Rig Skidding with Hilman Rollers brochure chronicles the evolution of drilling and rigging applications. It was first introduced in the 1980s to minimize rig downtime, since structures no longer needed disassembly for well-to-well moves. The company has since supplied rollers with 500 to 5,000-ton capacity. It has implemented applications for cluster drilling land rigs, offshore jackups and platform and tender assisted rigs.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- OU geothermal team wins first place in national Department of Energy competition (5/23)
- To avoid windfall tax, UK may ask for quarterly green plans (5/23)
- OEUK: A windfall tax risks reducing the UK’s energy security (5/23)
- Oil steadies as EU stalemate deepens on Russian oil embargo (5/23)
- Russia’s seaborne crude oil exports keep coming (5/23)