Italy: Agip's King Kong field tieback in the Gulf of Mexico
Vol. 224 No. 4 Technology from Europe: Italy The King Kong Project: A challenging subsea tieback in the Gulf of Mexico F. Paone, W. Dooley and D. Beesley, Agip Petroleum Co. The King Kong gas field is located in 3,900-ft water in Green Ca
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.