Mobile offshore production units 2001
World Oil's annual listing of the 145-unit, global MOPU fleet shows ownership, photographs and performance data for four categories of production vessels
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Offshore Energies UK: ‘A windfall tax risks harming investment, home-produced energy, and jobs’ (5/17)
- Canada can boost oil output by 900,000 barrels a day, Kenney says (5/17)
- Inflation and Russia-Ukraine conflict stifles oil and gas contracts in Q1 2022 -GlobalData (5/17)
- UAE to more than double LNG export capacity with Fujairah plant (5/17)
- Afreximbank, African Petroleum Producers Organization to create multi-billion-dollar energy bank (5/17)