Volatile oil prices result from bad data and misguided attention to inventories
While ignoring unreliable IEA figures, frequent shifts in OPEC quotas still focus too much on API stock changes, often resulting in unintended, wild price swings
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Offshore Energies UK: ‘A windfall tax risks harming investment, home-produced energy, and jobs’ (5/17)
- Canada can boost oil output by 900,000 barrels a day, Kenney says (5/17)
- Inflation and Russia-Ukraine conflict stifles oil and gas contracts in Q1 2022 -GlobalData (5/17)
- UAE to more than double LNG export capacity with Fujairah plant (5/17)
- Afreximbank, African Petroleum Producers Organization to create multi-billion-dollar energy bank (5/17)