Natural Gas: North American Outlook
There’s work to be done to meet increasing demand: The U.S. market is growing and drilling is up, but major new supplies are needed to maintain the reserve life index and minimize import increases
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Offshore Energies UK: ‘A windfall tax risks harming investment, home-produced energy, and jobs’ (5/17)
- Canada can boost oil output by 900,000 barrels a day, Kenney says (5/17)
- Inflation and Russia-Ukraine conflict stifles oil and gas contracts in Q1 2022 -GlobalData (5/17)
- UAE to more than double LNG export capacity with Fujairah plant (5/17)
- Afreximbank, African Petroleum Producers Organization to create multi-billion-dollar energy bank (5/17)