How to cut electrical power costs by 30% with little or no investment
Operator experience confirms that low-tech, low-cost actions can reduce electrical power costs by as much as 30% or more, when applying simple, good business management practices and monitoring their operations.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Carbon+Intel: Schlumberger DELFI Digital Platform selected by Northern Lights JV for CO2 project (1/28)
- U.S. judge voids 80 million acres of offshore oil and gas leases (1/28)
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)