One-day gas well testing
Part one of two-part report shows how a modified isochronal test method can give key information in low-permeability wells without extended flow
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Russia struggles to lift oil output despite wells at 5-year high (1/25)
- Tanzania hires U.S. law firm to advise on $30 billion LNG plan (1/25)
- Chesapeake to buy Chief for $2.6 billion as gas deals surge (1/25)
- U.S. clears second-largest ever loan of oil from strategic reserve (1/25)
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)