Permian Basin Map ///
An exclusive all-new World Oil Permian Basin Map
The Permian basin of West Texas is the largest concentration of new drilling activity in the United States. The high quality and productivity of the Permian region are hard for operators to ignore, especially when it costs less to drill a top-performing well in that area. Small wonder, then, that this is one place where operators are adding more rigs, as well as other equipment, manpower and supplies.
Permian Basin Map content includes:
• Information on major sub-basins/plays
• Company activity by major operators
• Independent oil company proven reserves
• Rig count by basin (oil & gas)
• Historical oil & gas production numbers
• Detailed information on general stratigraphy
Inset maps of most significant sub-basins include:
Bone Spring, Cline, Wolfberry, Wolfbone, Wolfcamp and Spraberry
Map size: Approximately 50 in. x 36 in. (folded down to 10 in. x 6 in.)
Price: $499 rolled, $399 folded
Petroleum Economist has been producing high-quality maps for years. Now, as part of Gulf Publishing Company, Petroleum Economist has partnered with World Oil, to produce a one-of-a-kind comprehensive map.