New Rig Designs: Compact RCR series rigs work in the city, swamp or desert ///
Dietswell has developed the RCR series, a new drilling concept adapted to tropical and desert conditions. This series was designed in response to clients’ request for new solutions and expectations for the highest level of QHSE, fast and high performance for time-efficient drilling, a compact layout with a small footprint and versatile drilling, capable of switching between Reverse Circulation technology and conventional Rotary (RCR) drilling without rig modifications.
The RCR series integrates several innovations including:
* Hydraulic telescopic mast working without being subject to compression
* No substructure, but an innovative jacking system to elevate the drill floor up to seven meters
* Semi-automatic Dual Activity System (SDAS) for handling drill pipe and casing
* Integrated automatic slip and iron roughneck
* Compact layout
* Foldable and integrated steel matting system to spread the rig load instead of a traditional concrete platform.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Get started now for immediate access to this content and more.
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More