Press Esc to close

WorldOil

World Oil News Center



Repsol, Petrobras find gas in Peru' s Subandean Block 57

BY SANTIAGO PEREZ

MADRID -- Repsol said it has made a new natural gas discovery in Peru' s Subandean Block 57, with preliminary estimations indicating the field may hold between 1 Tcf and 2 Tcf of natural gas resources.

Repsol said, in a filing with Spain' s stock market regulator, that it plans to carry out further exploration to evaluate the additional potential of the block once the production tests are complete.

Repsol is the operator of the block with a 53.84% stake. Petrobras holds the remaining 46.16%. Repsol said it has made more than 30 oil and gas discoveries in the region over the last five years.

Dow Jones Newswires

09/07/2012

 

Bookmark and Share


WO DATA HUB

EngineeringTablesIcon-Large

Engineering Data Tables

World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.

WO SUPPLEMENTS

2013 Fracturing Technology

2013 Fracturing Technology

MEDIA CENTER

By Digital Publisher

Drill Bit Classifier World Oil published its renowned Drill Bit Classifier in September 2013. The Drill Bit Classifier is a comprehensive listing of major manufacturers' d...

ENERGY EVENTS

Upcoming Events