Would you like to start a free subscription?
Remember me | Forgot password
For full content view: Log in Now!
Recent advances in logging and formation evaluation include a new through-casing resistivity tool; HPHT tools; while-drilling directional propagation and electrode resistivity, wireline and while-drilling resistivity logging; formation testing; production logging; LWD acoustic, nuclear and seismic-while-drilling; and a portable NMR probe.
A number of technical papers published on well logging and formation evaluation during the past year-as well as workshops, forums and symposiums sponsored by oilfield professional associations-provide insight into the topics of highest interest to the industry. In 2007 these included:
* Directional resistivity logging tools (SEG-SPWLA workshop, September 2007)
* High-angle and horizontal wells (SPWLA India Regional Conference, March 2007)
* Core-log integration (SPWLA Topical Conference, May 2007)
* Anisotropy and fractures (SEG, special issue of The Leading Edge, September 2007)
* Carbonate reservoir characterization (SPWLA Topical Conference)
* Geomechanics (SEG, special issue of The Leading Edge, May 2007)
* In-well optical sensing (SPE Applied Technical Workshop; EAGE Workshop).
This area of the site is restricted.
In order to gain access, please either Log
In, or subscribe to World Oil.
Two options are available to you for creating an account.
1. Get a Free Trial Subscription to World Oil Magazine and gain immediate access to select content on World Oil Online.
Start a Free Trial Subscription and gain immediate access to the complete current issue of World Oil Magazine. Plus, you’ll receive 3 upcoming issues of World Oil Magazine in print or digital format.* You also receive access to the Energy Events Calendar, Industry Statistics and WO Wire’s news and industry coverage.
2. Purchase a subscription to World Oil magazine and gain immediate
and complete access to World Oil Online. As a Total Access subscriber
you will have access to all areas of the site available to registered users and
free subscribers as well as having access to such premium content areas as:
Physical copies of this content may be available for purchase. Visit the Reprints & Back Issues section.
If you are already a paid subscriber and do not have access, please email CustomerService@worldoil.com.
World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.
Houston, TX - November 4-5
All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2014 World Oil. © 2014 Gulf Publishing Company.