Press Esc to close

WorldOil

World Oil News Center



Lukoil sells stake in Colombia project

BY JAMES MARSON

MOSCOW -- Lukoil, said it was selling its stake in the Condor exploration and development project in Colombia in order to optimize its portfolio of assets. Omega Energy Colombia will buy Lukoil' s stake, Lukoil said in a statement, without giving the price.

Lukoil' s international arm had entered the project in 2002 with a 70% stake. Ecopetrol holds the other 30%. The block covers some 3.1 sq km and is located 70 km southeast of Bogota.

Dow Jones Newswires

12/13/2012

 

Bookmark and Share


WO DATA HUB

EngineeringTablesIcon-Large

Engineering Data Tables

World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.

WO SUPPLEMENTS

2013 Fracturing Technology

2013 Fracturing Technology

MEDIA CENTER

By Digital Publisher

Drill Bit Classifier World Oil published its renowned Drill Bit Classifier in September 2013. The Drill Bit Classifier is a comprehensive listing of major manufacturers' d...

ENERGY EVENTS

Upcoming Events