Press Esc to close

WorldOil

World Oil News Center



HRT, Petrobras and TNK set six-month timeline for Amazon gas development

BRASILIA -- HRT Participacoes em Petroleo and partners Petrobras and TNK Brasil set a six-month timeline for joint development of gas fields in the Brazil' s Amazon region, HRT said.

The companies originally signed a protocol for development of gas projects in the Jurua field of Brazil' s Solimoes basin in October. HRT said the timeline for the agreement was finalized last week during a visit of Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff to Russia, where TNK BP has offices.

HRT currently holds a 55% operating stake in 21 exploration blocks in Solimoes. TNK Brasil, a subsidiary of BP Russian joint venture TNK BP, holds the remaining 45% in that operation. Petrobras currently operates the remote Urucu field that has produced natural gas not far from HRT' s discoveries.

Dow Jones Newswires

12/18/2012

 

Bookmark and Share


WO DATA HUB

EngineeringTablesIcon-Large

Engineering Data Tables

World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.

WO SUPPLEMENTS

2013 Fracturing Technology

2013 Fracturing Technology

MEDIA CENTER

By Digital Publisher

Drill Bit Classifier World Oil published its renowned Drill Bit Classifier in September 2013. The Drill Bit Classifier is a comprehensive listing of major manufacturers' d...

ENERGY EVENTS

Upcoming Events