Press Esc to close

WorldOil

World Oil News Center



Eni starts seismic operations with Rosneft in Barents Sea

BY LIAM MOLONEY

MOSCOW -- Eni has begun seismic operations with Rosneft in the Russian part of the Barents Sea, part of a venture to tap the region' s vast but hard to recover resources.

The work in the Fedynsky and Central Barents license areas will cover 9,950 sq km, Eni said. The joint project is part of a wider collaboration under an agreement the two companies signed in April 2012.

Eni has a 33.3% stake in Rosneft' s projects in the Arctic, with Rosneft holding the remaining 66.7%.

Dow Jones Newswires

07/09/2013

 

Bookmark and Share


WO DATA HUB

EngineeringTablesIcon-Large

Engineering Data Tables

World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.

WO SUPPLEMENTS

2013 Fracturing Technology

2013 Fracturing Technology

MEDIA CENTER

By Digital Publisher

Drill Bit Classifier World Oil published its renowned Drill Bit Classifier in September 2013. The Drill Bit Classifier is a comprehensive listing of major manufacturers' d...

ENERGY EVENTS