Remember me | Forgot password
For full content view: Log in Now!
Dietswell has developed the RCR series, a new drilling concept adapted to tropical and desert conditions. This series was designed in response to clients’ request for new solutions and expectations for the highest level of QHSE, fast and high performance for time-efficient drilling, a compact layout with a small footprint and versatile drilling, capable of switching between Reverse Circulation technology and conventional Rotary (RCR) drilling without rig modifications.
The RCR series integrates several innovations including:
* Hydraulic telescopic mast working without being subject to compression
* No substructure, but an innovative jacking system to elevate the drill floor up to seven meters
* Semi-automatic Dual Activity System (SDAS) for handling drill pipe and casing
* Integrated automatic slip and iron roughneck
* Compact layout
* Foldable and integrated steel matting system to spread the rig load instead of a traditional concrete platform.
This area of the site is restricted.
In order to gain access, please either Log
In, or subscribe to World Oil.
Two options are available to you for creating an account.
1. Get a Free Trial Subscription to World Oil Magazine and gain immediate access to select content on World Oil Online.
Start a Free Trial Subscription and gain immediate access to the complete current issue of World Oil Magazine. Plus, you’ll receive 3 upcoming issues of World Oil Magazine in print or digital format.* You also receive access to the Energy Events Calendar, Industry Statistics and WO Wire’s news and industry coverage.
2. Purchase a subscription to World Oil magazine and gain immediate
and complete access to World Oil Online. As a Total Access subscriber
you will have access to all areas of the site available to registered users and
free subscribers as well as having access to such premium content areas as:
Physical copies of this content may be available for purchase. Visit the Reprints & Back Issues section.
If you are already a paid subscriber and do not have access, please email CustomerService@worldoil.com.
World Oil's specialized upstream Engineering Data Tables featuring the Drill Bit Classifier, Tubing Tables and more. Get Total Access today.
Point Clear, AL - May 19-21
Orlando, FL - May 21-24
Noordwijk - June 5-7
All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws.
© 2013 World Oil. © 2013 Gulf Publishing Company.